Hire a professional dog walker to walk your dog in Swansea
Treat your dog to some great company and a good walk when you can’t walk your dog during the day.
Prices for dog walking are
- £12.50 for 1 hour
- £9 for half an hour
- if you have different needs or multiple dogs, please contact me to discuss a price
Arrange a dog walk today! Call me on 07527 450289.
Hire a Dog Walker
Why hire a dog walker?
- Dogs are social animals and as such prefer to have company. Dogs can suffer from stress when left in isolation.
- Dogs left on their own for lengthy periods will get bored. A dog that’s bored may find jobs to do around the house. Unfortunately though, not the kind of jobs that help you out. When one of my dogs was housebound after a deep cut to her leg, she very helpfully found some housework to do. She cut my blinds down to size. She ‘organised’ a cupboard that I’d left slightly ajar. She ‘fixed’ a floor steamer by removing its plug!
- Not all dogs can get out into the garden to go to the toilet.
- In addition to physical excercise, dogs need to interact with people as they are social creatures. Interaction with other dogs is not essential, but can be desirable for a lot of dogs.
- Peace of mind. You’ll feel less guilty about leaving your dog at home as you know that he’s going to get a good walk with lots of fuss.
Why hire a dog walker from On Cloud K9?
- I’m studying with the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers, who educate canine professionals to provide proven, ethical and science based dog training and education.
- I use positive methods with dogs. I believe in rewarding good or wanted behaviour with lots of good things, in order to increase the good behaviour.
- I know that not all dogs are comfortable in all situations. I can recognise this and take action to make the dog feel more comfortable, or, if necessary remove the dog from the situation.
- I’m extremely focussed on the safety of your dog. I am fully insured to walk up to 6 dogs, however I don’t walk more than 4 dogs at a time, so that I can ensure the safety of the dogs. I only walk dogs with other dogs if the dogs are suitably matched. I have a comprehensive registration form for you to complete. I refer back to the registration form on a regular basis to ensure that I’m aware of your dog’s needs.
- If you feel that your dog would benefit from further training or socialisation, I can integrate that into our walk.
- I’ll pick your dog up from home and return him, towel dried if necessary.
- I can vary the locations of the walks throughout Swansea and the Gower. If your dog feels more comfortable in familiar surroundings, we’ll stick to the walks he knows.
- West Cross